Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pink Paislee ~ So Pretty!

Like I said in the last post I just adore this KOTM from Lil' Lamb's Boutique and I am a little sad that all of my Pink Paislee ~ Queen Bee Delux kit is gone. :(    I was able to make another layout using the Cricut Create a Critter and the Keystone Font Cartridge.  The embelishments in this kit are amazing, especial the Prima Say it in Pearls and Roses! 


I just love the way this layout turned out.  Although the embellies are a bit feminine, the colors just felt masculine so it worked out perfect for my sweet little son! And the Create a Critter bee and hive are soooo cute!  I took all the left over bits and made this card.


I used the Preserves Cartridge for the Pear.  Isn't it just the cutest?  The sentiment is from the Clear Dollar set Tangy Trio.  I spritzed the Prima Leaf with Psst... Shimmer Spritz  Gold to add just a bit of glitz and finished it off with a cream colored sateen bow!

If you want to see the layout in closer detail simply visit the Blog at Lil' Lambs Boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment