Monday, September 21, 2015

You're Invited!

I am about be a grandma for the first time and I am over the moon!  I offered to make the baby shower invitations.  After completing sixty identical invites, I realized I might have a bit of a scrapbook hoarding issue.  I was able wo make them without having to purchase a single thing!  It was actually kind of nice not having to scramble (scramble=get dressed and leave the house) to find something to complete a project.  But I digress.  Love the way these cute cards turned out, and so did mommy-to-be!



1 comment:

  1. Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, True Colors Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Ribbon Cartridge in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com/zebra-true.html
    Zebra True Ribbon Cartridge in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1634526483788-10

    ReplyDelete