Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring is in the air!

It is starting to feel like spring here, finally! I've been cooped up way too long working diligently on a ginormous graduation special order and haven't created anything for ebay in two weeks! But I got I got a a bunch of Bo Bunny Double Dot (from Lil Lambs Boutique) and it has been taunting me "use me, use me", so I did! LOL! And of course, I used my design studio to set up all the cuts before hand, so putting this one together was so much fun! I love the wysiwyg format of design studio and that I can save projects for use on personal layouts for my kiddos. Any way here is what I came up with. It makes me smile! To get a closer look at the different elements of this page just click here!





2 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! Girl, you've got so much talent, I could never do this! :0) Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is so sweet of you to say ~ I do so enjoy working with paper! Plus it gives me a reason to shop for more pretties! Thanks so much for your kind words! And Happy Sprng to you too!

    ReplyDelete