Saturday, March 13, 2010

Adhesive tip ~ hope this helps someone.

Over and over again, I  read on blogs that people don't use their Xyron sticker makers because of all the stringy, sticky bits that are always hanging on.  Well, personally I couldn't live without mine.  I love to use with all the smaller cuts from my Cricut, especially titles. Here's what I do before I pull the top plastic off.

Flip the entire thing ove and run something flat over it several times.  I use my Cricut spatula (it works devine).  Then I take my embossing tool (I have used a pencil also) and outline all around each cut, including all the insides and holes. 


I really dislike messing with the Zig glue on little tiny pieces, I always end up getting glue every where.  So this technique really helps keep my projects clean. I know this is an extra step, but it really works! 

1 comment: