Thursday, July 1, 2010

MPS Color Challenge! B is for Boy Monkey

Here's my submission for the color challenge at My Pink Stamper.  We were to use pink, orange, green & brown on a project.  I have been wanting to use this adorable monkey cut (from the Cricut Lite ~ B is for Boy Cartridge) on a project !   I know, I know B is for BOY but I think this monkey looks too cute in her little pink hat!   Lovin' the way this turned out!  Thanks Robyn!


RECIPE:
Stampin Up! Certainly Celery 11.25 x 5.75
Striped Prima Paper 5 x 5
Bo Bunny Tutu Dot 5.75 x 1.5
EK Border Punch (mini scallop?)
Cricut Lite B is for Boy
Hero Arts Birthday Mess
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby

2 comments:

  1. This is super adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!
    ~Dorcas
    http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute love the hat this little monkey is one of my favs ;)

    ReplyDelete