Saturday, April 24, 2010

Create a Critter ~ my new fave cartridge!

Bravo Provo Craft!  Create a Critter is the cutest cartridge evah!  I almost can't even reach for another cartridge when I am in my scrap space!!!  Here are a few of my newest creations.


Recipe:
BoBunny Double Dot - 11 x 4.25 - folded
Crab  cut at 3.5 inches from SU! Real Red
Buttons and sand paper from Joanns
Sentiment from Rubber Soul Animal Love



Recipe:
Bazzill CrissCrossWhite cut at 8.5 x 5.5 floded & inked with Ranger Distress Walnut
Cosmo Cricket  "Wanted" cut at 5.25 x 4
Horse  & Phrase cut at 3.5" from SU! Scraps
a bit of braided twine



Recipe:
Base cut at 8.5 x 5.5 from SU! white folded
Pink layer is bo Bunny double dot ar 4 x 4.5 & punched with Fiskars Threading Water
Lamb is cut at 3.5 from scraps from SU
Ribbon from Walmart
Sentiment is from Rubber Soul A Day at the Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment