Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge

Robyn at My Pink Stamper challenged us to make something using the colors pink, green and black.  I made a layout using the Paisley cartridge and had extra cut cuts of these super cute sneakers, so I figured I'd make a card.  They were perfect to go with the Papertrey ink sentiment.


Recipe:

Paisley Sneakers cut twice at 3 inches
Plantin School Book circle cut at 4inches
Bo Bunny Double Dot (wasabi, tutu, & licorice)
Papertrey Ink Green Thumb Stamp Set
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby

7 comments:

  1. Love the sneakers....got to get this cart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this is just too cute! I love it! Thanks for participating in the MPS Color Challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS CARD!!! It is ADORABLE!!!
    thanks for joining us @ MPS!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, LOVE the name of your blog! I am obsessed with fluer-de-lis!!!

    Next, Love the card!!! So cute!!

    Lindsay
    Mom 'N Dot Scrapbooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is awesome ... just wonderful! Thanks for joining us for the MPS challenge.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete