Sunday, September 12, 2010

A super simple layout!

Sometimes I get so involved with all the tools and embellishments of scrapbooking, that I forget that my true style is clean and simple.  So here's a layout that is back to my roots - clean and simple!


I  used Paperdoll Dress Up and Lifes a Beach carteidges for the cuts.  The green polka dot  background paper is cut at 8.5 x 11 and slide beneath the waves.  I simply  a slit along the waves and tucked eveything behind them.  I love how the colors bring all the attention to my darling little priate!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darling, I've never seen anything like it before so impressive! You really should consider entering some of your pretty projects over at Papercraft Star. It's a unique challenge blog that allow participants and the public to vote on their favorites, the challenges are posted way in advance to give you plenty of time to get your projects ready and you can win prizes too! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com

    (this post corrects the web address, sorry)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love the way you tucked the paper in behind the waves. Those images are super too!

    ReplyDelete