Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Inspiration!

So I am home again today - Rick made it out of the yard with the kiddos but recommended I stay put! Didn't have to tell me twice!

So I was playing with my Cricut Design Studio (which I love, by the way) and was cutting out some scalloped squares in white. All I could think of sheep, these silly boxes reminded me of sheep! So I stopped the layout I was working on and started a layout called "Sweet Adorable Ewe" and came up with this poem to use on it.

Adorable you,
Our sweet little boy,
Knowing you’re ours
Brings incredible joy!

The sound of your voice,
Your soft tousled hair,
Your breath, oh so sweet
As we rock in our chair.

A true gift from God,
We know this is true,
Amazingly sweet,
Adorable you!
Isn't it crazy ~ this morning I was stumped as to what to make and scalloped squares started the creative juices flowing again!

1 comment:

  1. You wrote that? I love it! Can't wait to see the layout!

    ReplyDelete