Thursday, August 5, 2010

Chicken Pops!

When my oldest got Chicken Pox, she got them pretty bad!  Whenever she saw this picture in the photo album she would say, "Baby got the Chicken Pops".  So there you go, the perfect title.


I used the Basic Grey ~ Capella Deluxe KOTM from Lil' Lambs Boutique.  I love the muted and diverse colors in this kit.  The title is cut from the Cricut Storybook Cartridge.
 

Don't you just love this adorable chicken cut at 6 inches from the Cricut Animal Kingdom cartridge?  I added a big distressed bow to dress her up a bit!


The photo mat is pop dotted on three sides so this journaling tag can slide right in.  Don't tell anyone, but it is actually some leftover packaging from some prima flowers I got at Lil' Lambs.  I finished off the other side with some matching bazzil and added the tab cut from the Cricut Fabulous Finds cartridge.  I am a frugal scrapper and if I think I might be able to use packaging on a page, I keep it!

No comments:

Post a Comment