Saturday, August 28, 2010

Halloween In Wonderland ~ Spellbinding!

Graphic 45 has cast a spell on me with this amazing line of magial papers! Tammy from Lil' Lamb's Boutique has bound the spell even further by putting together the Halloween in Wonderland~ Deluxe Scrapbook Kit! I actually had to call my daughter in to make me cut into the first sheet of paper. Seriously - I just wanted to save it all! But how could I, Right? So for my first projects from this enchanting kit I had to go with the Mad Hatter theme.


I used the Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge and my Gypsy to weld two "top hats" together to cut out the base of this card.  I also used an oval from George & Basic Shapes for the top of the hat.  The sheet of playing cards in this kit are so much fun and I used one to tuck in the ribbon (isn't it amazing ribbon?) hat band .


Here is a view from the side so you can see how it opens and all the dimension this fun card has.


Here's another one but on a 5.75 by 5.75 card. I love how the rabbit is looking at his watch on this playing card. It goes perfectly with the sentiment on the inside...


See what I mean. I have a stamp set that says this but the greeting looked so small on this big card. Instead, I made a rubon with my inkjet printer and a transparency sheet. Stay tuned for more projects with this amazing paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment